On-site installation and monitoring of sensors, instruments and equipment. Instruct, supervise, manage and monitor site teams. data processing. review and analyses. submission of reports. plan and coordinate geotechnical instrumentation projects, attend project meeting, time control, submit for permits of on-site installation, setting up and commissioning of monitoring. In-charge of site soil investigation works. write daily/weekly borelogs
- NITEC/NTC, diploma and above in engineering, geology or other subjects.
- Keen interest in site construction instrumentation monitoring and soil investigation; 1~2 years similar experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate and good hand-on experience on Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong leadership character and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently with multitasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitudes and results oriented.
- Must have Singapore driving license, or have foreign driving license but can convert to Singapore one.