On-site installation and monitoring of sensors, instruments and equipment; instruct, supervise, manage and monitor site teams; data processing, review and analysis; submission of reports; plan and coordinate geotechnical instrumentation projects; attend project meetings; time control; submit permits for on-site installation, setting up and commissioning of monitoring systems; supervise site soil investigation works; and write daily/weekly borelogs.
- NITEC/NTC, diploma and above in engineering, geology or other subjects.
- Keen interest in site construction instrumentation monitoring and soil investigation; 1–2 years of similar experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate and good hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong leadership character and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and results-oriented focus.
- Must have a Singapore driving license or have foreign driving license that can be converted to a Singapore license.