Prepare quotations and tenders; actively follow up and secure new projects; progress claims; identify and claim potential variation orders; resolve contractual disputes and negotiate final accounts; award subcontracts, including sourcing, requesting quotations, negotiating discounts, preparing subcontract LOA/works orders, and certifying subcontractors’ payments.
- Construction experience in procurement, contract admin, quotations and claims.
- Diploma / Degree in Building / QS / Civil Engineering
- Ability to meet deadlines and a highly committed team player.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and drive for results.