Propose engineering documents for clients’ approval. on-site installation and hands-on monitoring of sensors, instruments and equipments. Instruct, supervise, manage and monitor supervisors and technicians. data processing. review and analyst. submission of reports. plan and coordinate geotechnical instrumentation projects, attend project meeting, schedule control, submit for permits of on-site installation, setting up and commissioning of monitoring.
- Degree in Civil / Geotechnical / Instrumentation Engineering / Geology, recognition of universities and degree by BCA/IES, Singapore is an advantage.
- Keen interest in geotechnical instrumentation, soil investigation and site / laboratory soil testing; 2/5/10 years similar experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate and good hand-on experience on applications such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project / Office, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and highly committed team player.
- Must be able to work independently with multitasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitudes and drive for results.
- Class 3 driving license is an advantage.
- Only Singaporean / PR / Malaysian / D Pass preferred.