Propose engineering documents for clients’ approval; on-site installation and hands-on monitoring of sensors, instruments and equipment; instruct, supervise, manage and monitor supervisors and technicians; data processing; review and analysis; submission of reports; planning and coordinating geotechnical instrumentation projects; attending project meetings; schedule control; submit permits for on-site installation; and setting up and commissioning of monitoring systems.
- Degree in Civil / Geotechnical / Instrumentation Engineering / Geology, recognition of universities and degree by BCA/IES, Singapore is an advantage.
- Keen interest in geotechnical instrumentation, soil investigation and site / laboratory soil testing; 2/5/10 years of similar experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate and good hands-on experience with applications such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Project / Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines and a highly committed team player.
- Must be able to work independently and multitask
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and drive for results.
- Class 3 driving license is an advantage.
- Only Singaporean / PR / Malaysian / D Pass preferred.