You will be involved in geotechnical instrumentation projects to plan, set up and conduct survey for instrumentation monitoring of soil movement for site condition and existing structures, including survey data processing, report preparation and other related scope of work.
- Degree/Diploma in Land Surveying or Certificate in Surveying or its equivalent or Degree(s)/Diploma in civil engineering
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience as land surveyor in construction and instrumentation industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have Singapore Class 3 / 4 driving license or have foreign driving license but can convert to Singapore one.
- Working knowledge of Excel, AutoCAD and use of Theodolite will be an added advantage
- You are responsible for compilation of survey date and records, ensuring they are safe and reliable.
- You are to ensure that all survey instruments, total stations and level are calibrated according to specification.
- You will liaise with all relevant parties on all matter pertaining to surveying for the duration of the contract.
You will also monitor, carry out verification and prepare method statement and survey quality plan.