You will be involved in geotechnical instrumentation projects to plan, set up and conduct surveys for instrumentation monitoring of soil movement for site conditions and existing structures, including survey data processing, report preparation and other related work.
- Degree/Diploma in Land Surveying or Certificate in Surveying or its equivalent, or Degree(s)/Diploma in civil engineering
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience as a land surveyor in the construction and instrumentation industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a Singapore Class 3 / 4 driving license or a foreign driving license that can be converted to a Singapore license.
- Working knowledge of Excel, AutoCAD and the use of a theodolite will be an added advantage.
- You are responsible for the compilation of survey data and records, ensuring that they are safe and reliable.
- You are to ensure that all survey instruments, total stations and levels are calibrated according to specification.
- You will liaise with all relevant parties on all matters pertaining to surveying for the duration of the contract.
- You will also monitor, carry out verification and prepare method statements and survey quality plans.