Assist instrumentation engineer in daily data entry, processing via software, report preparation and submission. documentation and filing of hardcopies record. preparation of daily, weekly and monthly data report. proper maintenance of database, computer backup. coordinate among colleagues to ensure data are available and to validate error data.
- NITEC, O-level qualification or equivalent, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A keen interest in data processing and committed to deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently; and good in computer handling.
- Well proficient in MS Office and good in computer handing.
- Experience with AutoCAD; MS Office and Project 2007 Software is an advantage.
- Only Singaporean / PR / Malaysian / D Pass preferred.