Assisting instrumentation engineer in daily data entry, processing via software, report preparation and submission; documentation and filing of hardcopy records; preparation of daily, weekly and monthly data reports; proper maintenance of databases; computer backup; and coordinating among colleagues to ensure that data are available and to validate error data.
- NITEC, O-level qualification or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- A keen interest in data processing and a commitment to deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Very proficient in MS Office and good at computer handing.
- Experience with AutoCAD, MS Office and Project 2007 Software is an advantage.
- Only Singaporean / PR / Malaysian / D-Pass preferred.